By accessing the Azores Five Project website, you agree to comply with the terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, as well as agree that you are responsible for being subject to all applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the site. The contents of the website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) from the Azores Five Project website, for personal and non-commercial transient viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, the visitor/user may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Azores Five Project website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license will be automatically terminated if you violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by Azores Five Project at any time. Upon termination of viewing such materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on the Azores Five Project website are provided ‘as is’, so Azores Five Project makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement of rights.
- Gradually, Azores 5 Project does not warrant or make any representation regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to such materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event shall Azores Five Project or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials in Azores Five Project, even if Azores Five Project or an authorized representative of the company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not occur and therefore may not apply.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials displayed on the Azores Five Project website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Azores Five Project intends its website to have reliable content of relevant interest, however it does not guarantee that it will always contain accurate, complete or current material. Azores Five Project may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, it does not undertake to update the contents, which may sometimes be outdated.
Azores Five Project does not analyze all sites linked to yours and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply support by Azores Five Project of the site. Use of any linked site is at your own risk.
Azores Five Project may revise the terms of service of the website at any time, without prior notice. By using this website, the visitor/user agrees to be bound by the current version of the terms of service.
The terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Azores Five Project, so the visitor / user irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the locality where the company is headquartered.